Thursday 25 November 2010

This seemed like an appropriate first post. I bought it for £12 from a charity shop and i think it is the most beautiful thing i own. i love it.
A bit of background info for you: I am a second year student studying Textiles Design. I particularly love texture, colour, and pattern which is why i chose to study textiles further.   I love beautiful things, the aesthetics of art are hugely important to me. I enjoy creating things for practical purposes as well as just for ‘arts sake’, and textiles is all around us. 

Ciao! So, i'm new to the whole blogging thing, and apparently this is my first post. I'm pretty much a computer dunce so apologies in advance for the inevitable mistakes and slow start. but I'm determined to get the hang of it, its my new years resolution. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment